All Florida Turbo Regal/TTA Owners Sign in here

checking in

representing the hood...St Petersburg here
1987 T Type black with chrome,sits in the garage with my other toy,2003 Kawasaki z-1000 wish i had time to use them...

pensacola area

I have been here for about 2 months I just moved from MD. I have only seen 2 other GN's near corry station.

GNfan said:
I have been here for about 2 months I just moved from MD. I have only seen 2 other GN's near corry station.

Try www.gulfcoastmuscle.org and register for the discussion forum. It's some local car guys, myself included. Most likely even more folks from corry station... You're invited to my transmission party if you want btw. I could always use more muscle. :)

Just picked up a 86 GN, completly stock (for now)
I'm in Jacksonville
I own a Performance / Dyno Shop on the Northside, but live near Argyle Forest.

Hope to see some of the Jacksonville people at the BOP show at the Wells Rd Hooter's tomorrow!

David

I'm Jay. I live on the Northside also. Wait, is this the same David that has a hood and bumper for me! Dude, things have been busy. I think I spotted you a few weeks ago. I was doing some lawn service on Commonwealth and Lane. I heard that special sound that only GN's can make! I tried to get your attention but you were gone. Call me when you can. 612-7525

Whats up everyone , representing for Miami.

Attachments

• 87 GN.JPG
    87 GN.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 341