Howard
Key West
'87 GN (mostly stock)
Typical low 12 recipe car
Not timed (yet)
36,545 miles

Towers

I missed towers (again) this week.

The few times I have been there have only been a few if any GN/TR's. Yawn. It might have been my timing.

It would be nice if we could all make it there on the same night.

Since I have had my GN (since April), I have met or come in contact with about 7 GN/TR owners, each one who knows another GN/TR owner. Why don't we to try to put something together to see if we can all meet at the same time? Maybe the last Friday of the month? Next one would be January 25th...

Brad, Jeff, Mark, J. Michele, Yosh, Howard, Blkt6, Shoebox, Paul, SITHV6, Joe, John, et al...chime in anytime!

Friday the 25th at towers?

Tower shops

Count me in,i have been busy the last few weeks with a new baby,but i should be in the GN for this friday night and the ones after

Howdy!!!!

Hey Y'all!!

Tony here from Weston (Ft. Lauderdale), FL.

Proud owner of my 2nd '87' GN "Southern Comfort" is this Southern Belle's name.

Bought her 'bout 4 weeks ago found her neglected sitting under a pine tree up in north Florida. She's pretty much stock xcept for the Art Carr tranny with 2500rpm converter and some bolt on stuff. I can be found at TOWER SHOPS (Davie, FL) on FRIDAYS usually hanging with the Mustang crowd (Someones gotta keep them in line) if no GN's are there. Y'all can stop by my site when it gets up and running in a few weeks to find out more 'bout me an my car. Gotta say thanks to SHAWN fer tellin me 'bout y'all. Hope we can get the South Florida GN's to come out of the woodwork. Well, jest saying hi, and hope to catch y'all later.

C'ya,
Tony

Daytona Beach checking in...I hear there is a spot in orlando where several TR owners cruise monthly, anybody got any scoop on that?
P.S. I also have TM intake and TM street poert heads...

Allright, we got Luigi in the house!

It's about time man. Lol

I have to get over there for that ride man. :cool:

later.

Tampa

I live in Brandon just west of Tampa - BTW can anyone give me any suggestions on a local guy who knows how to build a 200-4R. Thanks - BB