all but 1

carkicker

rumspringer
thanks for all the good advise guys,that is except 4 the "sell the car & invest in grammer lessons" advise.thanks, we gona pass on that 1.i dont have alot of spare time,thats why you wont hear anything from us on a daily basis,& im not trying to befriend anyone here,but that was kinda rude.i dont need any e enemys.me & the kid are just trying to bring back a tr to hit the shows with,& an occasional hole shot here & there,when conditions are rite,& its safe to do so...i dont want the kid pickin up any poor driving decisions,or dialect, from the old man.and when i say hit the shows,i mean drive the car to events,to see every bodys rides, & hang out,not to enter the show to get a little plastic trophy.we just want to have some fun, with the little bit of time we have left together & dont need any hassles,so thanks again for all the GOOD advise & keep the shiny side up n the grimy side down.

Sorry but reading this gave me a head ache. Spaces are a good thing between words. Not trying to be mean but it helps if others can read your posts. I'd like to help but it's kinda hard the way you posted.

I am with you Charlie, looks like a new "language" has formed with the youngsters and their text phones or pocket computers? :confused::confused:

We are rapidly becoming old fashioned, or the better term, traditional! :)

You've got ....

the right idea carkicker. My youngest son and I started on my GN when he was young also. It helped to strengthen our bonds while peer pressures were trying to push him towards that rebellious state we all experienced in our early years. It definitely pays a dividend in peace of mind. Keep up the good work.:cool:

Why would you not want to befriend anyone here? That seems rude to me. We like to help.:confused: