All Buick Car Show in August

I just stumbled on this show. It would be nice to have a big TR turn out! I plan on going.

Sunday, August 12, 2012, 09:00am - 03:00pm
BCA Yankee Chapter to Sponsor an 'All Buick' Car Show at Wallingford Buick, Wallingford, CT
The Buick Club of America's Yankee Chapter is sponsoring a 'Buick only' show on August 12, 2012, at Wallingford Buick, 1122 Old North Colony Road, Wallingford, CT 06492. Show time will be 9 AM – 3 PM, rain or shine. There will be 6 classes with peer judging, and a Best of Show Award. Goodie bags with dash plaques for first 85 cars. All car entries eligible for prize drawing. Registration is the day of the show only, with a $10 per car cost.
Spectators will be admitted free. Food will be available on the premises from the show vendor.
From CT-15, Take exit 66 for US-5 toward Wallingford/Meriden. Turn right onto US-5 North/North Colony Rd, 0.4 mi. Take the 1st left onto Old North Colony Rd. Destination will be on the left. Coming from the north on Route 5, exit right at SR 71/150/South Broad Street, left at Old North Colony Road and right turn into Wallingford Buick.
For questions or more information, please contact Tom Lane at 860-859-1125 or e-mail tomlane39@sbcglobal.net .

I just stumbled on this show. It would be nice to have a big TR turn out! I plan on going.

Sunday, August 12, 2012, 09:00am - 03:00pm
BCA Yankee Chapter to Sponsor an 'All Buick' Car Show at Wallingford Buick, Wallingford, CT
The Buick Club of America's Yankee Chapter is sponsoring a 'Buick only' show on August 12, 2012, at Wallingford Buick, 1122 Old North Colony Road, Wallingford, CT 06492. Show time will be 9 AM – 3 PM, rain or shine. There will be 6 classes with peer judging, and a Best of Show Award. Goodie bags with dash plaques for first 85 cars. All car entries eligible for prize drawing. Registration is the day of the show only, with a $10 per car cost.
Spectators will be admitted free. Food will be available on the premises from the show vendor.
From CT-15, Take exit 66 for US-5 toward Wallingford/Meriden. Turn right onto US-5 North/North Colony Rd, 0.4 mi. Take the 1st left onto Old North Colony Rd. Destination will be on the left. Coming from the north on Route 5, exit right at SR 71/150/South Broad Street, left at Old North Colony Road and right turn into Wallingford Buick.
For questions or more information, please contact Tom Lane at 860-859-1125 or e-mail tomlane39@sbcglobal.net .

Do you know if this is Buick only or will include TTA's ?

Allan G.

That I'm not sure about Allan. There is a person listed in the email to contact with questions. You might want to reach out to him and ask.

Literally 1 mile from my shop!!!! If anyone needs anything they could swing by shop and pick it up or perhaps I could bring it to the show.

Cool. I'll have to stop by your shop one day when I'm up in Wallingford working on my house. Give me a landmark that your shop is near. Are you open on the weekend?

Cool. I'll have to stop by your shop one day when I'm up in Wallingford working on my house. Give me a landmark that your shop is near. Are you open on the weekend?
I'm usually there by appointment. Sometimes I'm there and leave 5 times in a day other times I may not go there for a few days. Just call ahead of time

Got a Dunkin Donuts and a Chili's right next door too! Maybe we can get a good sized group together for this.

Parrothead, hopefully you don't rent the house my sister-in-law was at on Ward St. I am sure she burned her landlord.

Divorced, married and single last name ended in a C. Ex was not named Adam. Guess it wasn't her unless she used a bogus last name which wouldn't surprise me.

Turbobitt, I asked if they would allow the Turbo TA's at the show and the organizer said no. The vehicle must have been a Buick production vehicle to be allowed in the show.

Turbobitt, I asked if they would allow the Turbo TA's at the show and the organizer said no. The vehicle must have been a Buick production vehicle to be allowed in the show.

Thanks for asking. Friend of mine has a really nice low mileage TTA. Also has a Buick GN.

Allan G.