Alky install

J_BEATTY

I bought a SMC alky kit off the board a few months agoe and am finally installing it (got a little distracted)! I have no schematics, and have a good idea of where to drill and install the nozels, but it's only a idea. I could use some more information about the install and proper placment of this stuff!
Thanks,
Jim

If its been sitting without use, I would operate the system out of the vehicle first to assure its still working. Then if it sprays, proceed with the install.

Every Buick is different in where items get located, the typical location for the tank is on the fan shroud. Nozzle is rite under the bend. Wires should plug in on the tank. The internal connections on the controller for the 4 wires.. this you will need to dig up, or maybe someone can chime in.

You will also need to "T" into a boost line. Thats the clear hose going to the controller. An easy is splice into the plastic line going to your aftermarket boost guage under the dash. Red goes to ignition. Black ground.

May not be all, but is something :)

Thanks, I need a little more to go on but it's a start! I'm a little further than before!