ALKY install question

extranjeo

Newb here. I bought Razor's kit and have been impressed with the components and ease of install. All is mounted, plumbed and I am about to wire it up. I have the orange/brown twisted wire coming from the turn on LED and it says to wire it to the twisted orange/brown wire on the 6 pin connector. I have an orange and a brown wire but they are not twisted like the manner on the turn on LED. If looking at the female portion of the 6 pin connector with the locking lug on the top, the orange wire is located in the top left slot and the brown wire is located in the bottom left slot. Am I over thinking this? Just twist the orange and brown together and wire it up? I just don't want to do it twice. Thanks in advance!

You are overthinking it.
Brown wire to brown wire. Use the supplied connectors and heat shrink . Orange to Orange.

Wires are twisted to make routing them easier. Simply untwist and hookup follow the colors as Reggie said. Orange to orange, and brown to brown.

Thanks gentlemen! I am very impressed with the kit! Hopefully I will have it wired up this weekend.

1430425330098-898066437.jpg

Almost done...

Need to shorten wires (y)

I mount the PAC to the left of the steering column on the brace.. Fish the power injection bulb using a plastic zip tie..

Keep at it..

And make sure you use an IGNITION power source on the fuse block.

All done! Thanks for calling me back this evening Julio, I was reinstalling the dash trim bezel when you called. I apologize for crying wolf to soon for troubleshooting help. I am my worst enemy at times. I just slowed down and reread the directions and founf the answers to my questions. Anyhow, it passed the initial tests and it is ready for a road test. I will be at the Canfield, Ohio swap tomorrow so I will do it Sunday and report back. All connections have been shrink wrapped and IGN was used as a source. Thanks all for helping the new guys (although old) out!