alittlev6

FORREST

Short version,I sent Noe a M/O for 1540.00 which he recieved on 3/14/08
For a built trans with paper work,a convertor,and lower control arms.
To date I still do not have any paper work,so what do I know about this
trans.? No lower control arms.I P/M him 2 weeks ago and told him if I don't
hear from him that I would put this on the feedback board and I got no
reply.So all I can say is if you buy from this guy be carefull!!!!!!!!
I saved all the P/M he sent me and all the promisses he did not keep,so if
he would like to dispute any of this I can post them. I just wish people who
deal like would leave us honest people alone!
If anybody has any ideas on how I can recoop any of my money PLEASE
P/M me. Forrest

Bad experience here with Noel also, I bought a motor from him in late March early April, He claimed it shipped and pulled the typical internet scammer routine of promising tracking numbers and call backs just drawing things out, fortunately I used Pay Pal funded with a credit card, Once I disputed the charge with Pay pal he acted all offended blaming me for the delay in shipping because I put too much pressure on him so he felt compelled to lie, he did ship the motor though(one month after he already promised me it was on the way). Unfortunately once the motor arrived it was not what he advertised, of course he agreed to a refund back in April and he has pulled once again the scammer routine of multiple promises that have proven to be all lies, I forwarded all the emails and private messages to my credit card with a dispute and they charged Pay Pal back, so NOEL is their problem now.

The funny part is if you look up post history on Noel he would join threads just like this one offering his opinion or support for the victim and ripping the scammer.

The funny part is if you look up post history on Noel he would join threads just like this one offering his opinion or support for the victim and ripping the scammer.[/QUOTE]

KARMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member "alittlev6" is not member "Noe!"

I found a few interesting things but those two members are not one in the same!

alittlev6, if you are reading this maybe should answer this man's questions!!!!!

call police. if you send money and dont get anything in return it is considered theft. In jersey it is theft by deception.