alcohol inj or intercooler

crazygn

10's here i come
i need to get this air charge cooler on my car, and dont really have the room for a intercooler in my rx7. Will the alcohol inj act as a intercooler or should i save i have a intercooler made.

I was told that i could get the same power out of the alcohol inj as the intercooler if dont right, i run a 26* timmimg chip and 23-25 psi, with 110 cam2 but iam looking to be safe and get some cooling for more power , iam running a te63 with no intercooler as of right now.

will a alcohol kit help , are they hard to tune also

thanks for any info

I'd reccomend dropping a PM to Typhoon on this subject, as he's playing with it as well as trying to encourage others to do so as well.

You'll probably have to pump a lot of alcohol in to get the cooling you want, and then tune around the extra fueling. Will it work, should and yes.

I dont know what the effects are doing a comparo of IC vs no IC.. this is something i'm working on currently. Results posted soon.

I will say for example, last night at 20 PSI IC, 95 degrees outside, I was seeing 65-75 degrees IAT. When I lifted the throttle it would go down to 55 degrees.

I'm in Florida in the middle of summer.

But i'm using an IC. Next week further testing..

HTH

man my air temp after the filter is 130-140* at idle:(

i need some thing because this thing is like a big hot air pump right now at the boost iam running.