Albuquerque

faster

Getting shipped to Albuquerque for a week of meetings. What is there to do there after 5 pm?
Good places for dinner etc...

Mikey

Mugged, carjacked, and the like. Watch for an Albuquerque episodes of Cops and you'll get an idea.

Lots of great places to eat there. I lived there 2006 through 2009 and was just back last week. Check out Sandia Peak (great view).

Try the Carne Adovada Ribs at Sadie's, and the BBQ brisket at Rudy's at Carlisle and I-40...
John A, Turbohh

Thanks for the replies so far.

I've driven through a few times but never stayed. Born and lived 10 years in the projects in Buffalo, New York lived in Miami and drove through Overtown to get to work in Hialeah for 10 years so nothing in Albuquerque is going to be be scary. I can spot a fool a mile away. My first rule of survival "be careful who you provoke unless you are absolutely sure you are crazier than they are".

Mikey

Just outside of town there's a big desert..........the horned toads are really delicious over a good fire after about two six packs of beer....:D

Bruce '87 Grand National

Just outside of town there's a big desert..........the horned toads are really delicious over a good fire after about two six packs of beer....:D

Bruce '87 Grand National

not nice to talk about desert women that way.......... they will shoot blood at you out there eyes!:p