AIS system?

srz

I know most people on here feel Julio's kit is the best and even though I don't have a meth kit yet I pretty much feel the same way. Ran across this the other day though and was wondering if anyone has this system. Water Alcohol Methanol Ethanol Injection Systems - Alcohol Injection Systems.com

I like the trunk mounted idea for the hidden appeal but the controller back there as well? Eh.....I suppose you could always extend the wiring to put the controller up where you are. Any thoughts or experience w/ this system on here?

That is made by Coolingmist. You can search threads on this ons other Buick boards for information.

HTH

Thanks Julio. I've got a few months before I order my kit for my F-body from you. :D

Just have to pop the trunk everytime you need to adjust the controller.

Unless you have laptop connected :) and then the controller can be in the trunk and you dont need to pop the trunk. Makes life easy. Datalogging is nice anyway. Then again, not everyone has a laptop. Cool thing..you dont need one.

The customer can also easily mount the Controller in the cabin if he wants to make adjustments and does not have a laptop. About 50% of the customers do that. Its up to the customer.