AIR TEMP...

87BLACKBEAUTY

:D hi guys can anyone tell me what ideal air temp should be..i installed a performance chip with this feature which allows me to adjust the setting...before install my temp on scanmaster was showing 71 plugged and 68 unplugged...on chip knob goes from high to low...any Ideas...by the way it is a SURGE PERFORMANCE....chip..under hood install thanks..:cool:

Take that chip and stand on your back porch. Throw the chip as far as you can. Walk out to chip, pick up and throw again.

If you just have to run it, the greatest oxygen content should be somewhere around absolute zero.

I recommend a blender. Throwing is too much effort.

Jay Carter chips, Bob Bailey chips, turbotweak chips.... Those are the choices IMHO.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I recommend a blender. Throwing is too much effort.

Jay Carter chips, Bob Bailey chips, turbotweak chips.... Those are the choices IMHO.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
lol....ok I get it...I have turbo tweak in computer box inside car just curious..:cool:

Is that 0°K? I need a better intercooler then. Mine won't cool to 0°Kevin.:oops:

On your car, you need to shoot for 0°Carlton :D

carlton-dance-gif.gif

Depending on your chip, that thing will do either very very little other than making your IAT read wrong..... or it will do nothing if the chip burner defeated fueling adjustments from temp.

There's no power or mileage to be found in that box.