Air Bag Prank

terik.m

I thought GNs are black
This was kinda messed up but funny as h#ll.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S1CZ08w4H4[/YOUTUBE]

That is a GREAT way to destroy someones spine. The force of jarring you upwards like that is enough to damage him for life. What a f@cked up idea of fun.

LMFAO... we did that at school under a hood of an old car, someone went to start it, and the hood blew up in the air.... LMFAO.. Luckily we didnt get in too much trouble as the hood landed in the middle of the street.

Type airbag prank on youtube. There is a video of a guy on a couch getting blasted to the ceiling. I about wet my shorts watching that one. I bet I watched it ten times and after the first one I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

Go Bulldogs!!!!!

I didnt know that the force from airbags were that strong. That guy was blasted at least 6ft from where he was sitting. I dont think he's gonna be the same after that. He had to of been hurt.

yeah, it's hilarious when someone gets his head slammed into the ceiling and then crashes back down to the floor.. it's funny when he gets up and seems like he doesn't know where he is or understand why everyone is laughing at him instead of helping him.. it's funny because he was probably a "slow" person that would do whatever the other guys in the group told him to do just so he'd be accepted.
yup, it's hilarious all right..

And the govt requires one of those in front of you and next to you.

Makes me wonder where the stupidity starts.

In an actual deployment, the airbag is already fully inflated before you ever get near it so as you are pulled against the seat belt, your neck doesn't snap forward and the weight of your head separate your spinal cord so you hit a fully inflated "balloon" instead of eating steering wheel. If it is fired off under someone like that, it can force your spine upwards, compacting it at 60mph and that is never a good thing. I got hit at 45mph by some little ricer and that was a sideways jarring of my spine and it almost damaged L4 to the point of having to operate. The pain is still there but nowhere near like when I did get hit. I can't imagine the pain of getting that slammed upwards like this poor guy got.

When we have to deploy the bad ones at work before throwing in the trash, we are required to tie them to a spare wheel/tire combo with the bag popping out the top to make sure they don't "jump" and cause any damage. We had an idiot (no longer there) who decided to put it upside down (airbag underneath) and see what it would do. That tire/wheel combo went above the height of the shop, 15ft, and bounced over the fence, into the dealership lot next door and damage a van. Needless to say, they pulled it out of his check and when he was done paying it off, he was done working there.