Aggressive Auto

Cleaner13

The Cleaner
ok not sure if anyone has ever heard of this place
they sell lots of turbo buick parts

well heres the story

A month or so ago there was a group purchase on ATR rear sway bars
I was part of it and I called (2nd person to be exact) and told them I am sending a money order since I didnt have a credit card.
So I send the money order and its returned to me from the postal service sayin they lost it and I guess they dropped it in water cause the ink was blotched where it had to go, and there was a foot print on it
So called aggressive auto and told them it was sent back and I resent them the money order. I talked to them after they received it and they said it was fine and they would get the bar out. I call a week later and ask if they shipped the bar, they said no cause ATR wasnt going to honor my group purchase cause it came in late even though they knew it was lost. Bruce at aggressive auto told me to give it a week and he would talk to them and see if he could pull some favors, he said they do alot of business together and it shouldnt be a problem. Wrong ATR just said it was too late and they werent going to honor it and on top of that they raised their prices. So I called one day to find out what was going on and Bruce said not to worry about it, he was pissed they didnt honor my group purchase, so he paid the difference and had the bar shipped to me on his own account just to keep me happy. I want to thank everyon at Aggressive Auto for being such stand up people and for honoring their services and I fully recommend them for any purchases in the future.
thanks guys

Carl

That was cool of him to do that. I got their catalog in the mail, I guess I will keep it in case I need something.:)
Tarey D.