Aftermarket fan connectors

1984 t-type

Murphy's Law
I purchased a Cold Case radiator and their dual fan kit and need the mating connectors. They carried a harness but it was like $100 so for obvious reasons I didn’t but that. My fans are not controlled by the factory harness or computer so the dual fan wire kits that are sold by vendors would most likely be a waste. Does anyone know where I can pick up the mate for this and terminals or a pigtail ? I would prefer new and to not cut parts off a car at the junkyard.

Thanks

AEEB75A7-54CB-41F8-A90E-5AE99BA06F65.jpeg

Amperage is one of the main reasons to go with a "hot wire" kit.

Usually is wired so that one fan operates with the engine temperature (low on the stock fan) and the other come on with the air conditioning (high on the stock fan).

Not sure the factory computer system can handle to draw. Reason most go with the "kits" is to relieve the computer for powering the fan(s).

My current setup is ran off of a Dakota Digital fan controller PAC 2750 ( I also have their gauge kit ) so that is why I do not use the factory wiring. It has a 70 amp relay and I installed their add on relay for the second fan.

I saw that but didn't want to spend that much money seeing how I literally only need the 2 connections going to the fan. Just to clarify my car is already set up for dual fans and has had dual fans installed and working before. my last setup I cut off the connectors and wired directly to the fans, I am trying to avoid cutting the connectors off of the new fan setup for warranty reasons so I just need the mating connectors. They seem like a fairly common connector but i cant find them online.

Looks like spal fan connectors.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181203-211557_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181203-211557_Samsung Internet.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 45
If you're looking to get out cheap, how about 2 of these with shrink tube.

Attachments

• spade.jpg
    spade.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 22
Do NOT put those fans on the factory relay and wire harness. It will smoke it. You need a HW harness!

Do NOT put those fans on the factory relay and wire harness. It will smoke it. You need a HW harness!

My fans are controlled by a dakota digital fan controller, so the wires and controller are 100% independent of the factory system. I have two 70 amp relays two circuit breakers and all new wiring running to the dual fans.