after trans rebuild

randellcraig

i finally completed my 2004r rebuild. after getting it in the car and everything it would not do anything in drive. reverse was good. well it started working in drive. shifted through all gears. came back to shop to check the fluid level, double checked the tv adjustment and now only park, reverse and neutral work. when you put the car in OD,D,2,1 it doesnt feel like it will even try to engage in any forward gears. any ideas PLEASE

ok i have dual feed it but can not remember if i left out the seal on the direct drum. would this cause a problem? also is there any way i can check the billet forward drum if i just remove the valve body?

ok i have dual feed it but can not remember if i left out the seal on the direct drum. would this cause a problem? also is there any way i can check the billet forward drum if i just remove the valve body?
Nope,Did you install the 2 teflon seals on the forward drum before you installed it?
You can air test the forward drum if you pull down the valve body and separator plate.

yes i know i put the 2 solid blue rings on the forward drum and left off the center ring on the center support. im going to pull the valve body and see what i find by air testing. thanks

well i took the trans out, took out the forward drum and found the outer piston seal came apart. just wanted to say thanks for all the help :D