Aftemarket or sheetmetal intake for factory type heads

howdies86

Due to my "109" block and my champion heads being re-surfaced too much, i am interested in an aftermarket or sheetmetal intake. Champion is currently out of his new intakes so i would like to know what u may have for sale that hasnt already been milled or excessively ported. Contact me and please send pictures, price and location. Thanks a lot.Howard Gaston. Pm or email me at mrgees@live.com or call or message me at 260-726-5214.

Check with TA Performance, they carry the Champion intake.

Also, they have intake gaskets of various thickness for situations like yours. We have this situation often on our engine builds, and this is an excellent solution. :)

I have hogan intake but you will need spacers to make it work. I can supply, bu you will have to fool around with gaskets etc.

norbs said:
I have hogan intake but you will need spacers to make it work. I can supply, bu you will have to fool around with gaskets etc.

Could u send some pics and price. R u talking about spacers between intake ports and head?

Nick Micale said:
Check with TA Performance, they carry the Champion intake.

Also, they have intake gaskets of various thickness for situations like yours. We have this situation often on our engine builds, and this is an excellent solution. :)

Thanks, guys. I appreciate you response.