afremarket uppipe

Not sure, why not just get 2 J bend exhaust pipes and take them to a welder he should make you one in not time. It shouldn't cost to much. My .02 cents

Jays GN up-pipe is the best one on the market IMHO...the flex bend in the middle really makes it a nice piece. It looks great and functions perfectly.

Jays GN up-pipe is the best one on the market IMHO...the flex bend in the middle really makes it a nice piece. It looks great and functions perfectly.

X2 here! I have used a JaysGN uppipe the past four years. No problems at all. The flexible center uses the same basic design of the stock uppipe. This precludes the problems with fitment for solid uppipes. Brad

My question is, where do you get a down pipe? Mine snapped two inches from the turbo

My question is, where do you get a down pipe? Mine snapped two inches from the turbo

Used stock one-GBODYPARTS-Call instead of internet

3 inch integrated- GBODYPARTS- Either call or internet

Anything else- Have one built or do it yourself. Flange can be purchased at RJC racing. Same as 86/87.

Brad

Just looked it up, its nice but with a nice price. Thanks for the help, guess I need to add it to the "list"

Jay's GN Uppipe

X3 on jays pipe. Jay and I actually worked together on designing the hot air uppipe using my stock one. I got #1 pipe! :biggrin:

Let me know if you need anything else.

Chris

Jay's GN

X3 on jays pipe. Jay and I actually worked together on designing the hot air uppipe using my stock one. I got #1 pipe! :biggrin:

Let me know if you need anything else.

Chris

You need to work with Jay on making an affordable passenger side header and downpipe.

Pics of the 3" dp

DSC01290.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

• DSC01289.JPG
    DSC01289.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 181
project hot air

Not seeing any post where you asked him...So how much was it then?

It's not the prettiest thing but it works and has no cracks. The first $ 100.00 takes it but I believe Charlie was the first one in the pecking order. Please not that it is set up for an external wastegate.