afremarket uppipe

project hot air

Im confused? First $100 takes it....But Charlie called you or something like that? So if i have $100 right now wouldnt that be first? Dont get me wrong I just didnt see where Charlie replied on this thread or I wouldnt have even asked on this thread.seeing he had already commited to buying it.....Im sure he must have called you since the service was down...So if he asked first did he buy it or not?

a couple of years ago i was quoted $100 at a local shop to build me a 2.25" up pipe with a flex coupler in the middle. i asked about a down pipe, but he didn't want to commit to a price until he actually dug into it.

is that all that comes with the dp? was the external gate plumbed using the up-pipe?

Rod, pm sent

Brent,

You are correct. The dp is plumbed into the uppipe and is included with it.. sorry not to mention that. Also, thanks for the help with Nick and Zimmerman. They built me a great motor..

sweet, wasn't sure if you had them build you a motor. They have one bad ass operation going on as far as motor building

They must. When I get out there I'd like to check it out. Mike and Nick we're great. I see why you trust them. I had a small issue with my engine when I put it in. I had a small leak in the oil pan that looked like it was a rear main seal. I pulled the car in the garage after the first test run and had a puddle of oil right where the rear main seal leaks. I called mike and he was ready to stand behind his work. After getting it up in the air, I noticed the oil pan had cracked in shipping (hard to believe but true).. No worries, I had a spare one... I tell you what, Mike won my business!!!! Anybody who is out there looking for a builder, you need to put Mike on your list. He built me a fantastic motor. How is that monster DP working out? Are you in the 10's yet?