adjusting cam sensor

YNOVATE

I got the GN blues
what's the easiest way I can go about this? I printed out the instructions from gnttype.org and it looks like I'll have to pull the head off to make sure #1 is at TDC. Is there a good enough angle on the spark plug hole to get a look through there, or should I plan on pulling off the head?

thanks

Disconnect the ECM power wire(orange wire by the battery)
Pull the #1 plug and stick your finger in the hole, have someone crank it till it blows your finger out of the hole----presto.

stick your finger in the hole

Don't do that unless you want your finger broke, just put your finger OVER the #1spark plug hole with the plug out of course. Its the one up front on the drivers side, crank the motor over slowly with the key, short bursts on the ignition, like real quick on/off, as soon as it blows air out, it will be on #1TDC, the timing mark on the damper should be real close to your timing indicator, then put a piece of tape 1.45" long (this makes it 25* advanced) to the left of the mark on the damper, and turn it so the left side of the tape is paralell to the 0* mark on the timing indicator