adj shock settings

ViciousV6

Where should I set adj shocks for both the street and strip?? On the street, I want handling. On the track, I want 60' of course!! :D I need both the front and rear settings. These will be used in conjunction with Bell Tech lowering spindles/springs for the front and rear. I'll be running 17"wheels on the street with 15"and DR/slicks for the rear when I'm at the track or out trolling! ;) Thanks!

I prefer to run the stiffest settings that I can get away with like 70/30 and 50/50. That way the car will move foward sooner instead of up, if I had 90/10's. If you have the lowering springs for the front then 90/10's may be ok since the front springs are already stiff and make the front end feel heavier during the launch but try 70/30 first.
For the rear, keep it stiff. you don't want the rear raising up or squatting during the launch.

You are getting adjustable front shocks aren't you???

ks:cool:

Thanks, Kevin!!
I'm definitely getting adj all the way around. What do I want to run on the street for better handling??

For street handeling the 70/30 would be ok or even a 60/40 for the front and the 50/50 will be ok for the rear.

ks