adding to the fleet.

cruzn57

Still plays with cars!
just brought this home yesterday.
87 T, with 54 k miles, all orig, from original owner,
even took pics of the dealership ( now closed) where he purchased it.
small town of 6000 people.
column shifter, 40-60 buckets, NO console,
but what do you call it? not a limited, not a wh1,
rosewood, pickup 017cc.jpg
rosewood, pickup 011cc.jpg

Hey Lee,

Beautiful car. So, are you saying that this car does not have the velour interior and Limited dash? I have seen plenty of T's with the 60/40 bench seat that was not a Limited, but I have never seen a T with the stainless trim along the lower belt line that was not a Limited.

RJ

Hi Lee, congrats! Nice find, looks like mine but with Paint:)
RJReynolds, I have a rosewood also with the wide stainless and it's not a Limited, darnit.;)

If a limited it will have a M in the 5th digit of the vin.

5th digit is a J.
I don't know what it is!
yes , it has red ,fuzzy seats. I'll get some pics of the interior.

it's a Turbo T Regal. My recollection is that there is an RPO code for the additional stainless trim unless it was added by the dealer. Cool car! :cool:

Neal

The T6Ps had it as a Mont T or a T Carlo. We just weren't sure......:D
Ether way it would look real good in my driveway. Hey Lee is that sun I see in those pictures???
Look guys he's got sun, wow sun.

Lee, when you get some more time could you please post more pictures of the sun.?
Thanks
Ronnie

Nice find for sure as I like the Rosewoods also , my 67.000 all original LIMITED with leather interior

Attachments

• 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 191
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 205
Ronnie... I had the a/c on in the truck for a while, it was 80+ degrees.
I am now playing "spoolfool" in that I'm wearing shorts,
we (in AZ) have sun about 99% of the year, (snicker ,snicker)

Hey Lee is that sun I see in those pictures???
Look guys he's got sun, wow sun.

Ronnie,
This is THE SOUTH WESTERN SECTION. We've have all the sun we can handle. What we could really use is cold and some of that "rain" stuff that we've been seeing on the news. If you know where we can find some, please let us know. ;)

Great looking car Lee. I'm totally stoked that you got it. Especially after seeing that left front bumper filler.:D

Mike B.

Lee,

This isn't the car that was in the Autotrader in Tuscon is it? If it is, it looks a lot better in the pics you posted.

Neal