Accepting offers on my mint 87 gn

First let me say that I love this car and have put the last 4 yrs of my life into it and just about every penny I was able to save in that time. With that being said please so not post neg remarks about the price as that is what it would take for me to sell as its worth every penny.

Ok, the car is a heavily optioned ttop car that has every option available as far as I know. The odometer shows 91k miles. I bought the car from a member here 4 yrs ago and right after getting it the car went under a full restoration including new floor pans, new doors, new hood. The only glass that's not brand new r the door glass All new weather stripping throughout the entire car. New carpet, all 4 floor mats, seats were reapulstered etc etc. i also have the stock wheels and a bunch of other stock parts that will be included

after I got it back from the 13 month restoration is when all the performance stuff was done Which can be seen in my sig

$23,000 or a REASONABLE offer
First is the car still for sale?

Rizzo I'm not sure it's still for sale. Fred has been driving it etc lately. I'll try to find out for you.

I just talked to Fred he says it's still for sale. I let him know you were inquiring. You may hear from him soon?