Accepting offers on my mint 87 gn

Its a beautiful car but looks like hill be keeping it at that price
With today's economy .

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You can go to the bank and get a loan for $25000 for a GN. Can't do that for many cars made between 1975 to 2009. Thats says a lot. GLWS!

Last edited:
You can go to the bank and get a loan for $25000 for a GN. Can't do that for many cars made between 1975 to 2009. Thats says a lot.

Yes very true ( credit unions & finance places )
Called cars of particular interest
They loan up too 85% and base interest is 18% and up and max term is
36 months

For a no mileage time capsule !!
With documents to prove it

Last edited:
Yes very true ( credit unions & finance places )
Called cars of particular interest
They loan up too 85% and base interest is 18% and up and max term is
36 months

For a no mileage time capsule !!
With documents to prove it

you can get a loan for any amount as long as you have the collateral! a 1987 regal with 91k will not qualify on its own, i don't think.

I don't understand why some guys have negative comments about a car they not going to buy,if it's not in your price range don't comment just my 2 cents.

I got a no when offered 19-20k :cry:
Than he is personally attached to the car, that is top dollar no low balling .
When need to understand that you never get back what you put into it, I have put over 30k in my turbo busa(redone everywhere) when it is time to sell I might get 17 if I'm Lucky .

It's rare that somebody gets what they put in. I lost money plenty of times on cars. It's not low balling it's making a offer. We do the same thing when we buy a new car or used or anything really. If u want your price u put up just be patient.

all the more reason that this mint 9 second ride should have sold several times over!
It might have sold at that price if there was a 9 second time slip to go with it, not even a dyno sheet, when you want top dollar for a car you have to back it up with documentation.

Bison can attest for what the car has done, he built the motor and tuned it
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1390879960.231218.jpg

Also, if the car is out of your price range please do not waste my time or or your by cluttering up my for sale thread

Here is an 1/8th mile pass on old bald et streets
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1390880080.619395.jpg

I don't understand why some guys have negative comments about a car they not going to buy,if it's not in your price range don't comment just my 2 cents.

The "ya but's and the "uh huh's" posts are about to come to an end....:shifty: