Ac Delco PCV Valve

All the threads I searched about this are 10 years old. Is there anywhere left to buy an original PCV Valve? My car is blowing smoke under boost and goes away if I disconnect PCV Valve. Tried the aftermarket replacement that Highway Stars sells but it made no difference. Wanna try an OEM one but can't find one anywhere. Is there an aftermarket one that works?

You can buy a brass one from RJC. I've seen brand new aftermarket parts store valves leak bad under boost.

Do a Google search as they show to be available CV893C or GM part #25095468. Highway Stars, Ebay, Amazon.

Do a Google search as they show to be available CV893C or GM part #25095468. Highway Stars, Ebay, Amazon.
Didn't have much luck searching. Googled part numbers but every site that came up with an ac delco part was listed as discontinued. I ordered grommet, PCV valve and hose from highway stars. They list an ac delco pcv valve but they weren't in stock when I did my order so I tried the aftermarket one that they sell. Also been looking into the rjc PCV valve mentioned above but have read a lot of conflicting posts here. Install rjc alone or with stock PCV valve also. Not sure what to do. Some have mentioned just going with an OEM PCV valve.

Go to Ebay and post this for your search "1986-87 Grand National / GNX / 1989 Turbo Trans Am Delco PCV Valve # 25095468".

Didn't have much luck searching. Googled part numbers but every site that came up with an ac delco part was listed as discontinued. I ordered grommet, PCV valve and hose from highway stars. They list an ac delco pcv valve but they weren't in stock when I did my order so I tried the aftermarket one that they sell. Also been looking into the rjc PCV valve mentioned above but have read a lot of conflicting posts here. Install rjc alone or with stock PCV valve also. Not sure what to do. Some have mentioned just going with an OEM PCV valve.
I use the RJC brass one by itself on my wh1 and have zero issues. I have seen them used in conjunction with the stock ones, however.