Aaron Thorpe's (Avon) performance at Cecil!

Way to go Avon

Hey Fellas,

Lets get some focus back to this thread. Avon, man your car is booking. You would have definitely made Ted say some more choice verbiage down on the long end had the line not come off. Two great running TSO competitors for sure. Keep it together and keep pushing that bar higher each time around. I wish I was there to see it, but the videos are great. Congrats again man.

Shev

Sorry about that guys...answering questions and defending myself.

Just another one of Bill and Ted's Excellent adventures:D

I can't believe that things still running.

Attachments

• bozos.jpg
    bozos.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 208
Not an official TSO pass, but with cool evening air, a little chassis tweaking to keep the fenderwells off of the slicks and a little less boost than last Saturday Avon ran an 8.53 at 160+ and then an 8.50 at 162.8 mph Wednesday night at Cecil. Oh, yeah!! He also put on an HR Partsnstuff rear sway bar at Osceola (actually, Paul and Dave England put it on in record time - big, big thanks, guys) and ever since he's been complaining about how boring the car is to drive. It's gone straight every pass but one with the new bar, compared to the S passes he used to make (just watch that 8.57 video on on Billy's website), and the slicks were way down on air that first pass Saturday. Next year TSO is definitely going to be fun to watch.

THANKS TO BILLY ANDERSON AND CREW AND LIL RICK:biggrin: :biggrin: :D :cool:

BILLY YOUR MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!