A Preview Of What's Going To Happen To The Potato Truck At Indy

Otto, you staying at casa de freeman too? I tried to get a room at the cannery but all booked.

Len, can I sleep at the foot of your bed again? Or better yet I can snuggle with TIMMAY!!! Any hotel/motels close to your house?

As for this topic... blah blah blah... blah blah... less talk more race!!

Big Dave said:
Otto, you staying at casa de freeman too? I tried to get a room at the cannery but all booked.

Len, can I sleep at the foot of your bed again? Or better yet I can snuggle with TIMMAY!!! Any hotel/motels close to your house?

As for this topic... blah blah blah... blah blah... less talk more race!!
you guys are all welcome to stay here. but dave i was looking forward to cuddling you myself. maybe you and tim can spoon after that if chris dosnt get mad. :D

KLHAMMETT said:
Len its like 5 am,Go back to bed,Cant sleep without DAve there? :biggrin:
gotta go to work early today. still real hot out here. so the early morning is the best time to get things done.

LV GN said:
you guys are all welcome to stay here. but dave i was looking forward to cuddling you myself. maybe you and tim can spoon after that if chris dosnt get mad. :D

I'm sure Idaho GN and I will be bringing other white trash with us so a hotel close by your place would be good. Those east coast guys might try and fondle me so I would feel better with the crack whores that walk by the shop. ;)

KLHAMMETT said:
Bringing the Syclone?
No, wont have decent heads on truck by then. Still up in air about putting the 18 degree heads on (will have to change pistons $$$) or getting some better 23 degree heads. It has l35 heads on it now and the turbo is to big for them. It would probably go faster with the old turbo on it at the track. With lockup convertor and the R-trim innovative turbo it pulled hard on the freeway but sucked until the 330ft.

Hey TopGun, what heads is your brother using? 23 or 18 degree? I know he's using a 76GTS for a turbo. What kind of RPM is he turning the motor to? Any cam specs?

I know its all top secret but let us slow guys try to catch up.