A Preview Of What's Going To Happen To The Potato Truck At Indy

ps davey .........ive never made an 11 second pass in my sy .....it still went 10.5 on six cyl......but its your dream live it how ya want.i may just re-set my own best to send ya a lil preview ......indy is a long ways away.....ummm that is all for now internet warrior :cool:

I hear you are in search of a tuner to whip that turd of yours into shape.

You are going to need more than a tune up, mid 9's are pretty sorry for a twin turbo V-8.

We have gone 8.30's @ 165 with a twin V6 whats your problem????

idaho gn said:
ps davey .........ive never made an 11 second pass in my sy .....it still went 10.5 on six cyl......but its your dream live it how ya want.i may just re-set my own best to send ya a lil preview ......indy is a long ways away.....ummm that is all for now internet warrior :cool:

Send us a shot of your reaction time when you put down the big ##. Anybody can throw a number down when it doesn't count.

This sounds like Pro Wrestling or a Presidential Campaign.
In either case it is a joke!
Can't our small community stay together with out pissing on each other?
Different strokes for different folks my friends.

Oh and by the way my junk does not run yet and may never will. :rolleyes:

gawwwwwd where to start....... yes id like to find someone with more experiance than me to look at the tune and tell me what can be improved upon.......not that 9.4 is bad but it will go faster .........do you do your own work davey? i do! i built my own engine,i did my own tune from scratch,ect,ect so i know that there is room for improvment.......it never hurts to learn from someone!!!! my times may be sorry for a tt v-8 but at 4000 lbs and a stock 010 truck block,stock gm crank,and stock replacement rods not to mention the stock syclone awd setup and making 1100 fwhp on 20 lbs of boost i think its pretty cool!!!!!!! 8.30 @ 165 hmmmmm thats ok......but look at bill anderson and tell me what is YOUR problem?......there is allways someone faster :eek:

and teddy go look at my time slip of the 9.4 pass your boy davey can show it to ya im sure (its on syty.net ) at the top and if your to old to see the reaction time its a .056 on a 4 tents pro tree not the gay 5 tenths sportsman tree.......can you do better? also my # counts right now ............what has the tsm car put down for its best in eliminations? its almost as fast as your best hehehe.....and whatcha gonna do when the worlds fastest awd syclone lays the smack down on you ~!!!!!

idaho gn said:
gawwwwwd where to start....... yes id like to find someone with more experiance than me to look at the tune and tell me what can be improved upon.......not that 9.4 is bad but it will go faster .........do you do your own work davey? i do! i built my own engine,i did my own tune from scratch,ect,ect so i know that there is room for improvment.......it never hurts to learn from someone!!!! my times may be sorry for a tt v-8 but at 4000 lbs and a stock 010 truck block,stock gm crank,and stock replacement rods not to mention the stock syclone awd setup and making 1100 fwhp on 20 lbs of boost i think its pretty cool!!!!!!! 8.30 @ 165 hmmmmm thats ok......but look at bill anderson and tell me what is YOUR problem?......there is allways someone faster :eek:

and teddy go look at my time slip of the 9.4 pass your boy davey can show it to ya im sure (its on syty.net ) at the top and if your to old to see the reaction time its a .056 on a 4 tents pro tree not the gay 5 tenths sportsman tree.......can you do better? also my # counts right now ............what has the tsm car put down for its best in eliminations? its almost as fast as your best hehehe.....and whatcha gonna do when the worlds fastest awd syclone lays the smack down on you ~!!!!!

Make sure you get some video of the truck when you put down the big ## next time so we can be sure that is your timeslip. :D

hey looser.....oops i mean teddy.... there is lots of vid of me runnig the truck ........you dont have any cause you havet asked ........also i did it at a buick event so lots of people can attest that it runs the # also my nhra lic.# is on the time slip..........for some reason it seems that you dont believe me. is that true? if so you are an idiot.......why would i make claims that i ran a # and not have witnesses and video to back it up? duhhhhhh

idaho gn said:
hey looser.....oops i mean teddy.... there is lots of vid of me runnig the truck ........you dont have any cause you havet asked ........also i did it at a buick event so lots of people can attest that it runs the # also my nhra lic.# is on the time slip..........for some reason it seems that you dont believe me. is that true? if so you are an idiot.......why would i make claims that i ran a # and not have witnesses and video to back it up? duhhhhhh

Go back and read what I posted. You are reading into things waaaayyyy too far. I think the last time I read what I posted, it asked you to video the next time you go out (to knock down the 9.40 pass.....)

Looks like we have all learned how to piss you off!!!! :rolleyes:

You better get to work and start preparing for Daveys car next year. :eek:

KLHAMMETT said:
Ted, It may be with me driving it in Vegas :biggrin:

Otto, you should have no problem handling that thing, you have already went almost that fast at BG. :eek:

I'm sure you will fill me in on the details after Vegas.

Davey and I might be flying out to the event.

id even buy you guys a beer ...........and otto might need some driving lessons as ive never been in a buick as violent as this truck............teddy you will KNOW when you piss me offf cause ill be ringing your door bell :D

If you guys are lucky Shawn may bring some nice cigars.
That way everyone get's smoked!!! :biggrin:

mmmmmmm cigars

would that go with some texas holdem?

mmmmm

i guess i could even bring some 15 yo cuban rum or some 1940 port....hell if you come to vegas you can see the truck for yourself!

Maybe you didnt see my 9.42 pass shaun, The thing was all over pasting all kinds of tire down track
WOOOHOOOOO--------------------------------------} :biggrin:

Thanks for the video, that TT BBC had no idea that the hot potato had his number.