A Pillar gauage suggestion?

turbopwer

I want to get a 3 pillar guage cluster for the GN and want the top three guages that are a must for it and where to buy the best one for fitment. I already know I'm getting a digital boost guage so that leaves me with two holes.

GbodyParts.com is the only campany I know of that still sells the 3 guage pods for the A pillar.What guages are you looking for ? You have GbodyParts,Kirban Performance and Cottons Performance who sell guages for our cars.They are all supporting vendors on this site and are all awesome to deal with.

You also have Full Throttle and Speed who is also a supporting vendor and is great to deal with.

If you're asking which 3 gauges you should buy for the pillar, I would first have to ask if you have a scanmaster. If you do, many parameters are displayed on it including water temp, so you don't need that one. A tach? Usually one just floors it and the car shifts itself. Oil pressure? Not on the pillar, and there is usually little or no pressure anyway. A knock gauge maybe, I prefer an audible knock detector because that's one less thing to have to watch. I vote 1) boost 2) an isolated fuel pressure gauge under the boost gauge (they should rise at the same rate) and 3) A/F meter so you can see rich or lean at a glance. Other gauges already mentioned can go on the console or under the dash. It's just my opinion, others will probably differ.

Put a boost pressure, a fuel pressure and an oil pressure in the a pillar. Make them all electric. They'll work. Get a knock alarm for knock monitoring.

Boost, Fuel pressure and wideband O2 are what I'd put up there. I Had boost and fuel press in my dual pillar pod so I could watch them "track" together.

Not to be off thread at hand but I saw electric fuel pressure gauge suggetion? Correct? If so I want one. Thanks

My scan master will tell me KNOCK and I'm afraid the audible knock detector will be annoying. I'm looking at a Red digital boost for the middle to match the scanmaster, top fuel pressure glowshift 7 series, and bottom oil pressure glowshift 7 series. Or should I go digital RED LED for all three? I know the 7 glowshift gauges have the cool 7 light or 10 light color system and that kind of "ricey" but I want something a little different than the standard light up gauges. So oil pressure or Air/to fuel?

Black 7 Color Oil Pressure Gauge
Black 7 Color 100 PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge
Red Digital 60 PSI Boost Gauge
http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/black-7-color-air-fuel-ratio-gauge.aspx

i just changed the gauges in mine, i took out the knock gauge cuz all it did was go full red!! what it the point of that, i added a Auto Meter electric fuel presure gauge full sweep and a full sweep Boost guage that matched and i also removed the water temp and oil pressure gauges from the center console cuz they now don't match, all tho i will probably replace them in with matching ones soon but i have a SM now alos that i may mount down there.

i have Always used Autometer gauges with out fail. mostly used the mechanical gauges and will only use a mechanical oil pressure with a -3 braided line to it but the electric gauges seem to be really good also.

I'm looking at a Red digital boost for the middle to match the scanmaster, top fuel pressure glowshift 7 series, and bottom oil pressure glowshift 7 series. Or should I go digital RED LED for all three? I know the 7 glowshift gauges have the cool 7 light or 10 light color system and that kind of "ricey" but I want something a little different than the standard light up gauges. So oil pressure or Air/to fuel?

I'd go with a Wideband O2 A/F... the red digital is a little bright/distracting up on the pillar at night, but you get used to it.