A Message FROM Gbodyparts.com!

They have still not installed Brian's Internet line. The plan is for him to run a line out of my dealership next door and hopefully he will be online today!

Now that no nuts is taken care of-
Brian & Kasci- What day is open house and who is manning the barbeque?
I am sure Kasci will be busy making the hostess rounds- so Brian???? :D :biggrin: ;)

This is getting pretty ridiculous! I can't get through by phone to make sure I get my money back! 3 weeks since I paid and nothing :( Still not a word from gbodyparts! I'm trying not to say anything bad, but I would have at least made sure that my communication lines were up at the new location before I moved :confused: This is my first experience with them... definitely not a good one :mad: All I care about now is getting my money back!!!

This is getting pretty ridiculous! I can't get through by phone to make sure I get my money back! 3 weeks since I paid and nothing :( Still not a word from gbodyparts! I'm trying not to say anything bad, but I would have at least made sure that my communication lines were up at the new location before I moved :confused: This is my first experience with them... definitely not a good one :mad: All I care about now is getting my money back!!!

I'm sure he didn't expect to be down so long, I wouldn't worry about "losing" your money, I'm sure Brian will sort out everything when they are back up.

Don't let this special circumstance deter any future dealing They have always returned calls and e mails when it was a normal situation.
I hope they are back to normal soon, I owe him Money! :rolleyes:

You should call your credit card company because My order never even got billed out! So you may be worrying over nothing.

I have also had PM's from someone from there and they have been more than helpfull.

Im still miffed about not having the parts but all well I live till they arive and besides my car has other issues now it wont even flipping run! :mad:

You should call your credit card company because My order never even got billed out! So you may be worrying over nothing.

I have also had PM's from someone from there and they have been more than helpfull.

Im still miffed about not having the parts but all well I live till they arive and besides my car has other issues now it wont even flipping run! :mad:

My credit card did get billed... that's why I'm upset. Who PM'd you so I can send them a message?

The owner of these forums has verified he is in the building. He isn't going to rip off anyone.He has a great reputation among many here !

This is not your average shop to move a shop of this size in short amount of time is not easy. Not to mention things dont allways go smooth as planned. I know its hard to be patient but trust me B will take care of you when he gets shop back running

If you havent been pm's I dont think I should give out his name or his box will be full in 10 min lol.

He still cant get a hold of Brian anyway since there is no phone yet :(

They have to wait for te phone company (we all know how fast they are and how easy to deal with) :(

I will also be happy when I can reach them by either telephone or by email, I am waiting for body bushings for my 86 GN. Hopefully tomorrow they will have their phones back.

26 days and counting

been waiting on my FIRST purchase from Gbody parts for 26 days.....:confused: maybe i will get it sometime soon!!

I'm waiting for my rad and twin fans - I understand the logistics of the big move and the added problems of the storm. Anyone hear of any updates of an opening date to start filling orders?

I had to call AMEX and cancel the order myself. Coulden't even get a hold of anyone to do that. I got my parts locally, thankfully.

I had to call AMEX and cancel the order myself. Coulden't even get a hold of anyone to do that. I got my parts locally, thankfully.

I wanted to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but I just called my CC company and put in a dispute. They're crediting my account back the money :smile: