A/M guages, 62mm, hemco, FPR, Rad,headers

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Clearing some stuff..

62 MM TB and plenum ported by Jay Jackson. The plenum in the drivers side rear has a hole for the ATS sensor tap'd. No IAC or tps included. Has everything else. $150.00

Henco upper for 70 MM TB $100 shipped

Billet top fuel pressure reg $60.00 shipped

Autometer Monster tach with shift lite part number 3904 $135.00 shipped

Autometer Electric pro-comp water temp 2 5/8 with mounting cup $35.00 shipped

Autometer Sport Comp 2 5/8 35 PSI boost guage with mounting cup. Guage reads 1-2 psi with no pressure on port.. but works 1-2 psi off. $25 shipped.

Set of 72's bendix injectors. 5 are bendix, 1 is a siemens. They work..need cleaning/testing/ etc. Will guarantee agianst being locked up/leaky. They were on car recnetly bought.. idled and ran fine. Step'd up to 83's $150.00.

Ashtray switch plate for GN. Has for 5 rocker switches. One is missing. So plate with 4 switches $15.00

Underdrive crank pulley with belt $35.00

Under drive crank pulley with mini pulley for alternator + belt $50.00

Hooker hearders for a GN $175.00

Be Cooling aluminum radiator with dual fans mounted. $300.00

Set of Weld wheels 15x3.5's, 15x10's. Fronts are new tires.. rears have been drilled for screws and have a nice set of 26x10 MT slicks. These can deliver to the Nats. $600.00

Stock unmolested intake of my 18k mile TTA. No stripped/repaired holes/no rot, no issues.. $175.00

More stuff soon...

headers

I will take the headers if they are in decent shape. do you have any pics. or any more info about them.contact me at ----- aletharrisn @aol.com for shipping and payment.thank you! ronnie

Re: 72#

Originally posted by ITSAV6
How many miles on the 72's? No chip?

No chip. Miles unknown. Were taken of the car one week ago so they havent been sitting.

Originally posted by mazdatech78
Im interested in the TB and plenum. Can you send pics to hondatech78@yahoo.com. Thanks

James

Just realized plenum is ported, TB is still stock. Guy I got motor from was mis-informed. Sorry.

So TB and Plenum is a dud.

Re: headers

Originally posted by ronnie
I will take the headers if they are in decent shape. do you have any pics. or any more info about them.contact me at ----- aletharrisn @aol.com for shipping and payment.thank you! ronnie

They'll be off the car next few days. Externally they appear sound, as soon as they come off, i'll email you first pixs.

Originally posted by Brett Haynes
when can i come pick them up saturday? if so i will take them

Not a problem. I can take them to the show in Pinellas Park for the Sat nite cruise. I may be at the track(BMP) early in the day Sat beating.. I mean testing the new car.

Injectorzzz are pending to Brett..

Re: be cool

Originally posted by Foost
got picts of the radiator?

TurboBill has dibs on the radiator. If he doesnt want it... i'll contact you.