A little tyrade for the day!

charlief1

RIP Charlie!
It gets a little aggravating watching people post in the different sections day after day but for some reason they can't figure out where the best place to post a question is.:confused: I figure it has to do with not being used to how a car is made.

You've got an engine that's mechanical based and has nothing to do with any electronics, turbo, transmissions, paint, tires, suspension, or interior parts. Simple enough, right?

We have a section that's designed for those that want to show someone how to fabricate parts rather than ask how do I make it.

We've got a how to section for those that want to show others how to do a task on these cars, not I can't figure it out so how do I do it.

We've got a transmission section and you can get answers on how to rebuild one, what converter will work best, what builder is closest, what gears will work best, which tranny will work best for a given application, whether or not to go lock up converter, what fluid, filter, pan ect to use, as well as many other transmission related issues.

We've got a suspension and brake section that's got just about every possible question or answer you might need, and some you don't, about suspension, steering, chassis set up, or brakes, and anything related to this.

We've got 2 different sections dedicated to hot air and carb turbo cars, and have just about any question you might need answered about them, from turbo's to electrical issues. If you want to convert to an IC set up then try a search first and ask in the general section.

If you actually look around the board we've got a lot of special sections including this one where you can ask a question but it will be answered faster if you post in the right damn section!:mad:

Thanks for listening to my little tyrade and I'm sorry but this really gets old when you've got guys that won't look at the top where the stickys are, since a lot of times you can find answers there when you've got a question.;)

I need a new fuel pump for my intercooled to before black car, do you know of a good one?

And a transmission pan?

And my car is making this "whoosh, whoosh, clank, pop" noise. That's normal right?

:)
We heart you Charlie!

I feel you man. I went to Walmart today and I actually walked IN through the OUT door.:eek: If I could have gone back and deleted that action and then done it again the right way I would have. Maybe it would be nice to be able to delete our own posts because sometimes this is just a simple mistake but without the ability to delete your own post it forces us to live with the fact that we walked IN through the OUT door.....or something....

My cars shift points are off, does anyone know how to fix it? I did a search and read something about having to adjust my television!:D

Sorry Charlie, couldn't resist after reading squid's.

Do I have a rare twin turbo FBI car

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Where do BOV questions go

My cars shift points are off, does anyone know how to fix it? I did a search and read something about having to adjust my television!:D

Sorry Charlie, couldn't resist after reading squid's.

The sad part is I've seen some questions that sounded just like this.o_O The ones that always get me are the guys that want to add a BOV and an intercooler on a B4black car.:rolleyes: Talk about a fire hazard from hell.:eek:

I'm sorry, ..................................................................... What's the question ?? o_O

AND LAID!!

hCA506073

Is this post in the right section? ;)

I'm still trying to figure out how to get my bon fire started with a BOV and an intercooler.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get my bon fire started with a BOV and an intercooler.

You need to position the BOV so that it discharges into the bon fire. Then place your spark-injector in the discharge path of the BOV. You were missing the Spark-Injector, which can be fabricated from a fuel injector and a spark plug. Direction on how to FABRICATE your own spark-injector can be found in the LOUNGE.:D

You need to position the BOV so that it discharges into the bon fire. Then place your spark-injector in the discharge path of the BOV. You were missing the Spark-Injector, which can be fabricated from a fuel injector and a spark plug. Direction on how to FABRICATE your own spark-injector can be found in the LOUNGE.:D
Damn, I knew I was missing something, thanks for helping out. I'm going to do a how to start a bon fire with a BOV and post it in the B4 Black section.

Damn, I knew I was missing something, thanks for helping out. I'm going to do a how to start a bon fire with a BOV and post it in the B4 Black section.
Whoa there hold your horses. The B4Black section won't use a Spark-Injector, they use Spark-Uretors.....its different.