A little Help please?

DoWork

First I want to say I am sorry for being such a PITA. I search for hours, but I can never find exactly what I am looking for. I'm really new to this and trying to learn, but the best way for me to learn is ask 8000000000000000000 questions :)

Anywho, FedEx dropped off my tires today. Through my reading I had figured they would fit. I ordered MT ET 275/50/15's and I understood that they are a 26" tire. WELL, my car has 215/65/15s on it now, which should also be a 26" tire. Why in the eff do these MTs look taller when I put them next to the car? So, now I am nervous. I know a ton of you guys run these tires on stock wheels, so I figured I would be ok, but now its looking like I am going to have to go crazy with air pressure in the rear bags to make this work. My question is, what are you uys with stock rear springs seeing for a ground to fenderlip measurement in the rear? From what I can see, the MTs I have will sit flush with the wheel well.

My other concern is this...I have 15x7" Centerlines, which as you probably know, are 3 3/8" BS. I made up a template to see if the tire would fit, but I am not 100% sure I got it right. I am pretty sure I will not rub on frame, but what do you guys think about the fender? Its already trimmed (I have about 1/4" of fenderlip left). If I raise the rear up, do you think it will drop enough under hard launches to cut a tire? Or, will it fit with no issues?

Thanks in adavance....I'm freaking out here thinking I just wasted a ton of cash :(

Every tire manufacturer is different. Typically 275 50 on a 7 inch rim will cause the center to wear out faster, at least that's what I saw when I ran 275 50 on stock T wheels.

I had read that too. I'm not really worried about uneven wear, its more of the tire not fitting under my car, or cutting a tire.