A Huge "Thank You" To The Entire Team!

Originally posted by ChrisCairns
Big big congratulations to you, your tuners and of course Dan, the super engine man. You guys not only raised the bar, you put it out of reach of we mere mortals....lol.

I think we're all wanting to know, if you don't mind sharing....

What timing?
What max boost?
Launch boost?
EGT's?
Did you use C 16?

Thanks.

Well, I won't serve it up on a plate but I will get you close.

timing between 23 deg and 28
max boost not quite 30 psi but close
launch boost 15 psi
egt 1750 max
steady diet of c-16

Thanks & CONGRATS!!!

Man, you have done a HUGE accomplishment! Just a short time ago, it seemed that 9.90 was the ragged edge for the 109 blocks, and anything bigger than a 63 turbo was a death sentence. Mid 9's on a production block, who would have dreamed :)

Should make some of us realize that mid 10 sec street/strip cars should get more popular now :D

Someone should put a word into GM High Tech Perf Magazine for Dave ;)

Originally posted by HRpartsNstuff

Someone should put a word into GM High Tech Perf Magazine for Dave ;)

Yes somebody needs to cause his car should definitely be featured in GMHTP (Rick Jensen if you're reading this call Dave or email him and somehow get it in the mag as a feature article cause it needs to be in there)!!!!!:cool:

Also Dave, if you don't mind I'd really like to hear what the 60' was on that 9.57 pass (I'm sure Paul would as well if you didn't tell him already):) :D

CONGRATS!!!

Dave send me a pic and a bio. We will add you to the "new" front page coming soon.

Cal? Where the hell is my chip? LOL

Great job Dave! :D

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin
the2004rperfcntr@aol.com

Cal? Chip? :confused: I was unaware that Mr. Hartline burned e-proms....

Cal, you been holding out on me? :D

- Matt

top gun -have you got any pics of your car and under the hood? I have always heard of this monster but it would be nice to see what she looks like.:D Damn are you flying.