A great trip to the Turbobuick nats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFISCUS

Let me start off by saying what a great time I had at the event this past week. The weather and hospitality were second to none! I only wish that more of our Buick family could have been there to enjoy the fellowship like I did.

The friends that I have made because of these cars is truly incredible. People that go out of their way to help out even when you will be racing against then is a true show of class. A big thanks to Jason White for making one good trans from three broken ones in the weee hours of the morning on friday night. So far I think the problem is fixed.

The atmosphere at Richard's shop is truly something to see. The man opened up his shop to people that he never met before and treated us all like we were part of the family.I will be back net year and will encourage everyone I can to attend also. I cannot say thank you enough for your good will and friendship.

It was nice to see old friends and meet some new ones like Shane and Phoneguy. I have alot of fun hanging out and talking about these cars that we love so much.

Last but not least thanks to Brian from G-BODY parts for sponsoring the TSO class. When I was told that you were going to wave the minimum car count because you saw how hard we all were working I couldn't believe it. That was a stand up thing for sure! Hopefully you will be able to get your car out this year and race with us too.

One more thanks to Cal Hartline for helping with the tune and the dyno to give me .2 horsepower more than Cruz. And to Ken Hagood for making sure everything is right with the car and not minding staying up VERY late messing with the trans once again.

I'm sure that I left out something but that's all for now,

Dave Fiscus

Thanks Dave, It wouldn't be any fun without the people involved.

Take that car to the track and make a few 7 sec passes before you swap it out. ;)

Dave, Jason

Guys it was a pleasure to meet you at Richards shop/ turbobuick.com Nats. You guys are awesome! thanks for making the trip and i look forward to see ya at the next buick meet.

You guys are truly Going fast with class!

To the other that i may have forgotten your names but it was a pleasure to meet you aswell. I look forward to seeing you again @ the next buick meet!

Pat Broughton
1SloGN

Thanks Dave! It was a true pleasure meeting you! Everything I have heard about you was true, which was you couldn't meet a nicer person than Dave!

I truly appreciate you coming down and racing with us!

You and Jason both put on great shows and can't thank both of you enough!

Congrats on the win!

Dave, great to finally meet you, you are a class act. What kind of numbers did your car lay down on the dyno?
See you in BG. Hopefully have my car tuned and ready to race.

Bryan

Good to meet you too Phoneguy. My car only laid down 1053.2 HP on the dyno. The 1053 isn't as important as the .2. The .2 was how much more HP I made over Don Cruz. Way to tune it up Cal!!!!!!!!

Dave Fiscus

Haha! No problem, buddy :D I would be interested to see if anybody else puts more hp down on that dyno. It seemed awfully coincidental that you guys put down NEARLY the same #

Good to meet you too Phoneguy. My car only laid down 1053.2 HP on the dyno. The 1053 isn't as important as the .2. The .2 was how much more HP I made over Don Cruz. Way to tune it up Cal!!!!!!!!

Dave Fiscus

:eek::eek::eek:
ONLY 1053.2 ?

I only got mine to 496 at 56% TPS with all of the problems I had. Couldn't even get a full dyno run without some kind of issue.

Bryan

850hp turbo at 56% is 476hp! You made 496hp, so you're ahead of the curve ;) Joking aside, I'm sorry to hear about all your problems. Stay persistant and it will pay off.

850hp turbo at 56% is 476hp! You made 496hp, so you're ahead of the curve ;) Joking aside, I'm sorry to hear about all your problems. Stay persistant and it will pay off.

Not complaining about the power it made. Boost was only at 20 lbs! Bobby built me a great motor, I just had so many issues that I never got to get a full run in.( all my fault for rushing to finish before the event. Well, except for the fire under the hood...that one was not my fault!:eek:). I wanted to show-off the RPE bullit but that will have to wait for another day.

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.