a Funny fill up story

Little6pack

Sunday, installed a turbo tweak custom chip
in my GN along with new plugs.
Went over to the local Sunoco for $25 of 100 octane
to be ready for track outing this week.

Me to attendant Kid: give me $25 of the cam2 gas please.

Kid: This is good stuff my friend uses it all the time.

Me thinking: (this is $4.89 a gallon) he uses all the time?

Me: what's he run?

Kid: a honda :rolleyes:

Me: So is his honda tricked out?

Kid: I dunno but its fast. :eek:

Me: so what does it do in 1/4 :confused:

Kid: Not sure but it goes 124mph in highway. :eek:

Me thinking: (snickering inside so does my wifes mini van :D )

Me: I said oh that is great. must be a tricked out car.

Kid: Yeah but I don't know what he did.

At this point it was time to stop the hopeless conversation & leave.

I feel your pain, man. Last night after I dropped my son off at Boy Scouts the scout master mentioned he noticed my black car and asked if it was for sale. I'm pretty sure he knew what it was and I thought he might have some automotive knowledge to have a conversation with but it went in the dumpster when he tried to tell me that Dodge just announced they are putting the Viper V-10 in the Neon. I tried to straighten him out but I could see he wasn't going to listen and he assured me they are doing it. I had to change the subject after that. :rolleyes:

Man......

"Dodge just announced they are putting the Viper V-10 in the Neon."

WOW!! I would like to see the size of that shoehorn!!:eek: That V-10 wouldnt fit in there if you removed the back seats and put the fronts back there!:rolleyes:

His friend probably uses that gas all the time because this kid sneaks it to him for free. Why else would he need it? His friend's Honda is fast? Most things are fast if your major mode of transportation is a Huffy!

hey man don't go dissing the huffy's. it happens to be my major mode of transportation. i bought it from ames for a little over a hundred, and it does the job. they only problem is the brakes work as well as the powermaster brakes. (they don't) :D

It seems everytime car talk comes up in a group conversation there's always some retard who conjures up some far fetched lie to try and fit in.

Yesterday at lunch I heard the following. "I wuz drivin this new Dodge Van...you know, the one with that Triton motor, and I smoked an Acura NSX." :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hmm, I never knew that Dodge is now using Ford Modular V8's.
Not to mention that I think an NSX could take the average van.

Last weekend a guy asked me what kind of cars I have.
I mentioned the GN and he said, "nice car, V6 right?"
I reply, yeah, thinking he knows cars until....
He says "You know what would be really cool? You should turbocharge that thing." :eek: