DSC02243.jpg

DSC02230.jpg

DSC02220.jpg

DSC02218.jpg

DSC02216.jpg

DSC02215.jpg

DSC02211.jpg

DSC02212.jpg

Thanks man looks like Kenny still likes his wranglers!

LOL, i noticed the wranglers myself.:biggrin:
I got Ken to sign a Duttweiler performance shirt and a spec sheet for ring gaps he gave me.
Super nice guy!!:) even got to help him with rotating the motor on Len's motor to check valve lash, super cool!!:biggrin:

LOL, i noticed the wranglers myself.:biggrin:
I got Ken to sign a Duttweiler performance shirt and a spec sheet for ring gaps he gave me.
Super nice guy!!:) even got to help him with rotating the motor on Len's motor to check valve lash, super cool!!:biggrin:

I am glad that you were able to meet him.
Truly one of the smartest and nicest guys you will ever meet.

What is so cool about KD is to took time to talk to my son for about an hour during the rain delay Thursday (Kid in the orange T shirt in above picture).
Really a first class guy all the way, and he can build and tune cars too! :biggrin:

Jim

I am glad that you were able to meet him.
Truly one of the smartest and nicest guys you will ever meet.

Yes it was the second time meeting Ken, met the first time 15 years ago in Canada when i was first starting out.
At that time Ken gave me a chip for my car, times sure have changed!:)
It was nice meeting you Jim!

I have to say that the thing that impressed me the most with Kenny was how approachable he was. He will share information with anyone without talking "down" to them. I look forward to visiting his shop in the near future. Super nice guy!

I have to say that the thing that impressed me the most with Kenny was how approachable he was. He will share information with anyone without talking "down" to them. I look forward to visiting his shop in the near future. Super nice guy!

Nice to e-see you dude.