A few Alkycontrol Vids

BDC

BDC Motorsports
Hey Julio and Turbobuick.com AI guys, I'm not sure if I ever posted these or not here. These are a few videos my g/f and I took one day during tuning about a year ago. Over in my car community (I'm a Mazda Rx-7 guy), not much of anyone had ever seen anything like what I was doing at the time with the results I was getting given the hardware I "shouldn't" have been using. So, I wanted to get some videos made to show the power of alcohol as well as show off Julio's Alkycontrol kit. The videos are a bit short so don't give me grief for that and don't call me a "ricer" because it's a rotary engine. :tongue:

On the three a-pillar gauges, the boost gauge is in the middle and is an older style Autometer Phantom series 30" - 0" - 30psi. On that day I was running about 25psi of boost and logging everything. The Alkycontrol Turn-On LED just to the left of the boost gauge. May be able to see it turn green.

A couple of notes -- the engine setup is a "bridgeported" (think of a big cam change) 13B 2-rotor rotary w/ a Turbonetics 60-1HIFI and 0.96 A/R P-Trim turbine housing. The turbo was maxxed out. Was running a ratio of about 70% 93octane and 30% methanol at that load. The car wound up making 440rwhp and about 370ft/lbs of peak torque.

Enjoy and give me some feedback!

YouTube - bdc196's Videos

B

Hey we need longer video's.. these are teasers :D

Thanks for posting em up ;)

Yeah I know Julio.. you're not the first to tell me that. Maybe once I get the clutch swapped out and start loading it out I can get some new, longer ones.

B