A fellow viper guy is trying to get on this site

toomanymodz

Not a bad thing. A good thing. Nothing wrong with some snakes amongst us. :biggrin:

He registered last week and has sent emails to the admin account, yet his account hasn't been activated yet and no response from email.

Can a Mod or Admin look into this? His id is: AZMotorgod

thanks!

As long as he doesn't take all our secrets back to the lair for everyone to now......:confused:

Hello

Hello,

I am here! Thanks Modz!

I will do a proper post soon.

I pick up my '87 GN Friday. I am too excited!

Welcome and congrats! The excitment in picking up a car never wanes! Pics and info on both cars when available please. :cool:

Evans-

Will do.

I see that you are a bike guy also. I will try and do a signature listing all of my toys that I have/ had over the years.

Hopefully it isnt the guy that beat the corvette:biggrin:
I assume you mean that guy that got called out on the viper site for beating another site users wife in a race that didn't happen.
He was in Illinois. AZmotorgod apparently is not.

BTW
Welcome aboard AZmotorgod.

I assume you mean that guy that got called out on the viper site for beating another site users wife in a race that didn't happen.

BTW

Thats the one . That was classic.

BTW

Thats the one . That was classic. The guy was stupid to lie .That viper would have stomped that vette. A good friend of mine has a friend that owns SVS Performance. They have some fast Vipers from what he said.

Welcome. There some snakes already here so you will blend in quite nicely. ;)
Picture110.jpg

Picture113.jpg

Vipers suck. Sorry guys, thats the jealous side of me talking again.:wink: You lucky basturds.:p