a/f monitoring

luisturbog

UNDERDOG HOT AIR !!!!!!!
I have power logger & I'm finally going to get something to monitor my a/f ratio but am puzzled on what I should get:unsure:. What have you guys had good luck with & what are you using?

I run the AEM wideband in both my hot air car and the IC car. Works great and no field calibration. One wire connection to the powerlogger and it logs and records....easy as pie.

I saw nothing but plx or aem suggestions. Why on earth would then order an LC1? Especially in view of its questionable rep.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I saw nothing but plx or aem suggestions. Why on earth would then order an LC1? Especially in view of its questionable rep.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Aawwwww man. Are u saying this cause lc1 is no good or just cause of the recommendations? I had the funds burning a hole in my pocket & the lc1 was all the talk a while ago.

Nothing wrong with the LC1 however they do have issues at times. There are better ones out now but the lc1 will work just fine

Suffice it to say, LC1's reputation precedes them. Some people swear by them, far far more DO NOT.

Sent from my QMV7A tablet via Tapatalk.