A detailed pictorial of my 86 T-type resotration

Looks spectacular! Where in OH is this body shop? I may be looking to do the same thing and can't seem to find anyone decent in KY...

Looks spectacular! Where in OH is this body shop? I may be looking to do the same thing and can't seem to find anyone decent in KY...

MY Shop is in Clairton Pa 15025 THE 1986 T Type of Chris L is just one of the Turbo cars we built . i am now finishing a 87 GN Full Body off and once its finished i will be starting on Chris 25.5 Stage 2 GN doing all body and paint work .

some pics of the GN in my shop now

Attachments

• DSCF0085.jpg
    DSCF0085.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 535
  • DSCF0105.jpg
    DSCF0105.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 523
Nice

my shop is in clairton pa 15025 the 1986 t type of chris l is just one of the turbo cars we built . I am now finishing a 87 gn full body off and once its finished i will be starting on chris 25.5 stage 2 gn doing all body and paint work .

Some pics of the gn in my shop now

so shawn, back at the body business? I remember the white t,that one was a major job,,,,turned out nice,

so shawn, back at the body business? I remember the white t,that one was a major job,,,,turned out nice,

Hello Bill i was never out of the Body business only doing choice work and building a few of my own in my free time . my new toy will be out for this race season keep a eye out for me at the track .78 days till the track opens are you ready ? Shawn

I understand

I would just love to work on the cars i like. Having 6,soon to be 7 children driving,kids always have car issues,brakes,clutches,crashes, i just don't get a break.. Hard to pick and choose with family.....and they don't pay!!!!oh well take care..

The appraiser said it was one of the nicest and straightest paint jobs he has seen and he does it for a living:D Gave the car a #1 rating which he also said he has given that rating less than 10 times. FANTASTIC JOB

Car looks awesome, Shawn did an incredible job. Still hoping to get some good pics posted and the last set I took weren't that great. Might be racing THS with this car this year. Might even enter it in a car show which I have never actually done.