A couple of questions...

REGALTURBO

I Am The Master..Master..
Getting late in the year up here in Upstate NY but this past weekend was nice so had the TR out for a ride all afternoon. Been experimenting all summer with the alky tune but a couple of things suddenly had me scratching my head this last time out.

I noticed the car was starting really funny whenever I shut it off and got back in to fire it up. Checking thru my scanmaster with the car in idol I noticed the IAC at 0. Shouldn`t this be higher? Could this mean my IAC valve is shot? And does alky have an effect on this?

Also I noticed that my downpipe had created alot of heat and whats directly next to my down pipe??? - the alky tank. Is there any effect on the alky being warm from the downpipe being so close and if so is there a heat shield we should use to prevent excessive heat.

System is working good Razor, my car seems to really like it and I think I finally found that sweet spot. It just took some time.

Getting late in the year up here in Upstate NY but this past weekend was nice so had the TR out for a ride all afternoon. Been experimenting all summer with the alky tune but a couple of things suddenly had me scratching my head this last time out.

I noticed the car was starting really funny whenever I shut it off and got back in to fire it up. Checking thru my scanmaster with the car in idol I noticed the IAC at 0. Shouldn`t this be higher? Could this mean my IAC valve is shot? And does alky have an effect on this?

Also I noticed that my downpipe had created alot of heat and whats directly next to my down pipe??? - the alky tank. Is there any effect on the alky being warm from the downpipe being so close and if so is there a heat shield we should use to prevent excessive heat.

System is working good Razor, my car seems to really like it and I think I finally found that sweet spot. It just took some time.

IAC at zero means it cannot make adjustment= having a TB too open. It could mean your IAC valve is going bad. Alky has no effect on it.

No issues with downpipe heat. If your really concerned, wrap the downpipe with thermal wrap. Nobody does tho.