A/C & Heater problem

I just fixed the A/C in my regal and noticed it blows air only to the defrost and lower vents below the radio. It doesnt matter what setting i put it on. Does anyone have any info on how to correct this problem.

mine did that and I found a vaccuum line off by the firewall. Put it back on and I was allset

There's a vacuum operated door that when opened directs the flow a certain direction, when closed it's directed in another. There's 2 very small vacuum tubes that exit the cabin through the passenger side floorboard. One connects to the valve in the heater line, above the passenger side valve cover. The other is for the vacuum source. I'm afraid I don't know where the factory connection was, sorry. I wanna say the charcoal cannister. Seems any unported vacuum source would do.

THANKS GUYS, HOPEFULLY WITH THIS INFO I CAN FINALLY GET SOME COLD AIR IN MY FACE RATHER THAN ON MY FEET AND THE WINDSHIELD.:biggrin:

Open the glovebox all the way down & there are vac lines there that have easy access & can go bad.