A/C Compressor & Radiator Sale

SAVANNAHAUTOAIR

AUTO AC AND COOLING PARTS
A/C COMPRESSORS:

We are offering brand new, not rebuilt or remanufactured A/C compressors for the Turbo Buicks. This is a complete assembly, compressor and correct clutch. These will come with a free orifice tube.

Price: $190 shipped.

We're also offering a comperssor kit, which includes a compressor, orifice tube, and accumulator...recommended with any compessor change.

Price: $215 shipped

F-BODY RADIATORS:

We now carry the famous F-BODY radiators in stock. These have the tranny coolers but no oil cooler on the radiator. I know there are a ton of these being used, with great success.

Price: $120.00 shipped.

The website will be up in a few days, and we'll have pics and detailed descriptions of each part, as well as a shopping cart.

This is our first special, and there will be more to come. If you guys have any suggestions or if there is anything you may need, please don't heasitate to give us a call or shoot us an e-mail.

Thanks!!!!

Brett Anderson

Hi

Check your email it may be full.. It wan tgo thru on my end says "user is unknown".. Thanks Hell i might just call ya..

Sorry for that, please send your e-mail to
SAVANNAHAUTOAIR@HOTMAIL.COM until our website is finished.

I mentioned this in my other posts, but must have forgotten to do it here. My fault!!!!

The website should be finished soon...I hope.

Thanks,
Brett

How bout a compressor for an 89 Turbo Trans AM?

Need one of those..

I believe they are basically the same compressor, although the GM part numbers may be different. The only thing that could or should be any different will be the clutch diameter.

Let me check on that and I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Brett

Honestly, it is up to you. Some who run the F-body radiator are simply not running an oil cooler, while some are using an external one, similar to if you were to add an external transmission cooler.

Hope that helps.

Brett

Are the compressors GM? What is the warranty? Are the accumulators the same shape as stock? Thanks.

Please click here to get some info on R4 compressors. The accumulator is the exact same part as it would have been new...can't really be any different for it to work.

Info on our compressors:

Thanks, and call or e-mail me if there is anything else I can do.

Brett

Originally posted by SAVANNAHAUTOAIR
Please click here to get some info on R4 compressors. The accumulator is the exact same part as it would have been new...can't really be any different for it to work.

Info on our compressors:

Thanks, and call or e-mail me if there is anything else I can do.

Brett

Hi Brett, I have see aftermarket accmulators that have a hex shape at the top, it would work fine but not look original. Would I have to paint it black? I will go to the above tread. Thanks.

Oh....

To be honest, I am not sure if the top of our accumulators are circular or if they have a hex shape to them. I'll pull one out next week, and take a look:)

I do know that if it being black is a concern, then yes, you'd have to paint it, as most any aftermarket accumulator will come in an aluminum finish.

We basically carry Delco, Delphi, and Global as far as our R4 compressor line. If I can be of any help, or if there is anything else I can do, please call me next week.

Thanks,
Brett

Our accumulators that we sell for these cars do have the hex-type top on them, so if you are looking for it to be perfectly original, this is the only difference.

Thanks again,
Brett

Originally posted by SAVANNAHAUTOAIR
Our accumulators that we sell for these cars do have the hex-type top on them, so if you are looking for it to be perfectly original, this is the only difference.

Thanks again,
Brett

Thanks for getting back to me about the accumulator question.