'95 Corvette--rare color, low miles

dhauser

The end is fear
Another uber clean, and well maintained Vette. Only 909 Bright Aqua cars made in '95, making this the rarest non-pace car color.

* LT-1 Auto with only 70k original miles
* Tan leather Sport Seat interior
* Bose Gold CD system
* Ice cold Air
* Removable top with factory tool, books, manuals
* Factory chrome plated sawblades
* Paint and body are in outstanding condition
* EVERYthing works, nothing broken or cobbled together
* Engine bay detailed and looks new
* Stock and unmodified/unabused

I will only have this car another 14 days, as it's headed to a local Corvette auction. It's on ebay now, with a very reasonable reserve. Doesn't need tires, doesn't need mechanicals, doesn't need cosmetics. Ready to enjoy.

Only real flaw is a single vertical line crack on passenger side. Still passes MO inspection since it doesn't impede driver's view. Crack happened just before I bought the car.

Billions more pics here:

eBay Motors: Chevrolet : Corvette (item 110277276892 end time Aug-12-08 18:45:13 PDT)

Bottom dollar is $12,000.

Attachments

• wholeA.jpg
    wholeA.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 349
  • IntA.jpg
    IntA.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 342
  • wheelA.jpg
    wheelA.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 334
Reserve has already been met and there are still 4.5 days left in the auction! Apparently I priced it right....;)

Only about 12 hours left on the auction. Last bidder will be winning this gorgeous Vette.

Winning bidder backed out. Car still available. Been driving it a little here and there, and it drives beautifully.

F**king people just piss me off sometimes. I give the freaking car away and they still won't pay, or didn't get permission, or their bank won't loan this or that.... Hello? Any adults in the room?

Oh well, I'm taking the car to a dealer auction next week. If someone would like a very nice LT1 that's not been wrecked, beat on, modified, or driven to the moon and back, plus a rare color, let me know. Cash offers over $10k considered. You guys know my stuff. Come get it for wholesale and enjoy the heck out of it.

Fly in and drive home or I can arrange shipping.

PS: PLEASE don't bother me if you aren't serious and can't manage to follow through on your word. No trades this time.