The New Kid
1984 Corvette Coupe.
Removable Glass top.
Red w/ red leather interior.
only 51xxx original miles.
Auto tranmission.
Keyless entry and security alarm.
CarFax is clean.
All electronics work great (windows, headlights, switches, radio, AC, Heat, ...)
Original rims in OUTSTANDING condition with massive tires w/ good tread left UPDATE on tires: the tread measures at 7/32" on all 4 corners - NEW tire treads are 10/32"!)
Has a great V8 sound to it via a custom exhaust with dual chrome tips (no, this is not that "tin sounding wannabe a V8, hasmter wheel running crackle!)
Car detailed over the weekend and shines!
Driver seat has a crack in the bottom cushion but still in good shape; pass seat = great.
All paint in great shape - only minor issue is a 1/2 dollar size area near gas tank where the clear coat has peeled, but there is NO damage or any rust.
Absolutely NO RUST on the car anywhere - it is CLEAN!
Aftermarket radio w/ removable faceplate.
Has original mats as well as "Corvette" black rubber mats.
Aftermarket rear low profile spoiler.

This car is in turn-key condition and you can get in and drive anywhere - NOW. Low orig miles and in great shape - will not find a better example anywhere in town.

Here is a video of the car starting up and a walk-around:
yfrog.com/6zmvi3850z

Here are plenty of pics of the car:
Yfrog - 1984 Corvette Coupe

Please call/txt me @ 517-749-7887 or email me with any questions you might have. Car is located in Lansing, MI.

Priced for quick sale $6500 or best offer, cash in hand.

OR

Trade for 1986-87 Grand National original or with minor mods - prefer T-tops.

Do NOT deal w/ this POS. Years ago sold me a "stock" T. Problems after problems come to find out motor is .40 over.

dont want to be involed in this glad you got lots of money for a car thats worthless to most people

First and foremost, I am sincerely disturbed about this posting - I really am! Please refresh my memory as to how I sold you anything under false pretenses? I am an auto enthusiast and love the association of like minded car enthusiasts, so the last thing I would do is "screw" one of the members on this board. I am going to apologize in advance, but please get in touch with me to clear this up.

Second order of business, the corvette is sold ($5900) as of 2 weeks ago to a corvette fanatic and he's called a few times to say how pleased he is with the purchase.

I mean no foul play here (or anywhere) since my name is on the line and I do not take to getting my name or reputation tarnished...period.