94 Toyota Ext. Cab 4wd 76k miles - Perfect

acoen

Hey guys I have a wonderful 1994 Toyota extended cab 4x4. This truck is literally like new and next to the last year Toyota trucks were built in Japan. This truck is pretty rare (due to its condition and mileage). She has just over 76k miles and looks and drives like brand new. Options include; V6, sunroof, buckets, ac, am/fm cassette, tilt, tow package, delay wipers, pwr windows, pwr locks, pwr antenna, pwr mirrors, auto locking hubs, linex bed liner with linex xtra it keep her shinny, sliding rear window...I'm sure some other stuff I cannot remember. The color is white with blue graphics. The graphic and paint is perfect. I'm the second owner and have only owned about 1.5 years, selling to purchase a 2006 GTO. It has had the headgasket recall performed last spring (nothing was wrong but I did it anyways), the timing belt, drive belts and tune were done at the same time. Radiator was also flushed. All work done by Bingham Toyota in Fresno. I'm asking 10,700 on Craigs list but would like to extend a price of $9700 to the Turbo Buick guys. She is perfect in every way, so before you go look at the Tacoma for the same money, check out this Toyota first. Thanks you guys have always been good to me. Let me know what is on your mind, I'm looking to make a deal very soon on a 2006 GTO...So the money would be great. Thanks again

Email for photos....

Aaron
(559)341-9091
email 4coens@comcast.net