900+O2'S at WOT w/ low fuel psi

burnout

I have a problem with high O2 #'s at WOT. I'am using a OTC2000 old school scan tool also. At idle my cars numbers seem good with 127BLM, 6gSEC MAF, and TPS and IAC set to spec. My car is still running the stock PCM and MAF with 37lbs injectors, T33 turbo, and turbomotion V1 intake. My chip is caspers adjustable timming chip with boost soliniod and egr blocked out. (i'am using a regulator in line to adjust boost.).MY fuel psi set at 32psi static and 40 line off. (I have a hot wired pump and adj reg) At WOT my car is running 13-14lbs of boost and O2's are in the low 900's. What I don't get is that my BLM's are reading 133, MAF is at 185, and 20deg of timming at WOT. This is all being ran on 93OCT. My plugs are showing signs of running rich but nothing drastic. I want to spray the car with a 50 shot of NOS but first want to dial it in with a street tune. I also replaced the 02. If someone could let me know if this is normal for that low of boost or should I look into somthing else.

Thanks, Dave

Call the chip burner and ask what the baseline settings should be. Id bet the chip is burned for higher boost levels thats why the o2 millivolts are so high. Turn it up to 15psi and see if it leans out any.

"MAF is at 185, and 20deg of timming at WOT". Reading is very low for WFO.
"MY fuel psi set at 32psi static and 40 line off". While U R talking to the chip guy, ask him what FP he wants you to use. 40 is less than most injs are rated at.

I did some digging around and found my spec sheet for my chip and like you said bison they are recommending 16lbs of boost at 20deg timming. I will still call the chip burner and talk with him tommrrow. Thanks guys.