90 Thunderbird Supercoupe(hard to find 5speed)

Brad Zeidler

Nice project car I picked up from someone in my delivery area(UPS driver). I've been patiently waiting for him to decide to sell it(it was sitting for almost 2 years after the clutch went out). I didn't want to see it sit there and rot away or let a salvage yard get it for 50 bucks. Even the wife agreed when I got it home (now that's unbelievable)! The supercharged 3.8 runs excellent and is part of the reason he was done spending money on the car. The headgaskets were done shortly before it got parked because the clutch went out. I'll have a new clutch in hopefully soon. Oh it's black on black leather(but the front seats are looking mighty rough, the factory perforated leather is all tore up). and both bumpercovers are torn too bad to repair. I have a line on a local upull yard that has one in the yard will let you know if I find some good covers soon. Any Questions call me anytime after 10:30 a.m. CST Brad 612-708-8015. Oh I'm thinking of asking about 2000 b/o after I get it up to speed mechanically