9.95 finally wow!!!

Pinion angle helps with the hookup and launch. The rear end will want to rotate clockwise, if you are looking at the rear end from the side. By placing negative pinion angle on the rear you are already setting up the rear so that when it rotates clockwise and up, the drive shaft will line up with the yoke and keep from binding. You will also cause the front of the car to want to rise as the rear is acting like a giant fulcrum.

Everything about this combo is right on the edge....was this confirmed ?
This was over 10 years ago.

back in the day, 55's were about the biggest injector on the market. I had MSD 50's and those were enough for high 10's.

NICE!!!!!
My car ran great with a 224/224 in it. It was way long ago and flat hydraulic and I was not even in the tens but I would like to join the single digit club some day tooooo!!!!!

I know 55s have been more mph that that, i saw 134 in a full weight Limited, and I am pretty sure Jane Armstrongs car went 137 with 55s. Where base pressure was, I have no clue. There is nothing wrong with higher base pressure as long as your pump or pumps can provide the needed volume at that high pressure. For some reason we are stuck on the 43psi base mind set.

I know 55s have been more mph that that, i saw 134 in a full weight Limited, and I am pretty sure Jane Armstrongs car went 137 with 55s. Where base pressure was, I have no clue. There is nothing wrong with higher base pressure as long as your pump or pumps can provide the needed volume at that high pressure. For some reason we are stuck on the 43psi base mind set.

I'm running a Aeromotive 340. According to a comparison chart by Real Street performance it will support 700+ HP in a turbo application. However it falls off after 70psi so It's going to be close at 30 pounds of boost.

In short I'm trying to figure out how far the Aeromotive and 60's will go.

Just get 80s and a 450lph pump.

That's the plan for sure. Some of these post have me wondering how far it may go as is. Definitely not going to run it to the brink of melt down but I'm wanting to push it a little more.

Given my current set up where would you stop Rob?

fuel pump test.jpg

Just watch AFR and push it. I always seen the 60s and a 340lph pump as a decent match. I havent pushed either. It may surprise you how far you can go.

n short I'm trying to figure out how far the Aeromotive and 60's will go.
the 60s will go further than the pump will,with the base pressure up and alot of pump behind it.i ran them wide open for years,on high rail pressure 85+psi.they act like 80s with the pressure up

If you go with the 450lph pump, at the very least I would change out your return line to something bigger than stock so your not taxing the pump.