9.95 finally wow!!!

esmbu

i finally joined the nine second club!!
it took quite a number of years but feels greats!! especially with the modds that are on the car! just wondering if anybody been this fast with these modds??

109 block, 3 main caps, (no girdle)
stock crank
stock rods
comp cam
stock heads,ported, stock rocker arms, stock headers
stock intake , ported
65mm throttle body, accufab upper, rjc plate
55lbs injectors, (yes, you read it right)
old dinosaur accel dfi fuel mngrt
turbo t63e 24-25 boost (no bs)

also

trans turbo 350 with trans-brake
precision converter 3600-3800 stall
10bolt rearend
auburn posi
moser c-clip axles
3.73 gear
ta cover
:D

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

that serious horse power!
132 mph .... wow!

maybe theres hope for my 109 :D

No never have been that fast but people like you and grumpy gives us hope to even dare come close!!!:biggrin:

Great number. Is that a 76 trim turbo? Thats a really tight combo you have there. What is the compression ratio and comp grind you are running? What was you duty cycle with the 55's? Did you have the baseline pressure over 50 psi?

trans turbo 350 with trans-brake
precision converter 3600-3800 stall
10bolt rearend
auburn posi
moser c-clip axles
3.73 gear
ta cover
:D

Excellent run. Do you still run the stock rear arms!! Last time out on crappy tires, I couldnt hook for crap. 10.8 @ 129mph with a 1.89 60' :eek: Made some changes including a set of MT slicks, and going back out next weekend. trying to figure out were the pinion should be set at. Any tips from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Great number. Is that a 76 trim turbo? Thats a really tight combo you have there. What is the compression ratio and comp grind you are running? What was you duty cycle with the 55's? Did you have the baseline pressure over 50 psi?

compression 8.5
cam 224
duty cycle is screaming all the way down the track(maxx)
not sure of baseline psi, had someone perfect the tune for me!

Excellent run. Do you still run the stock rear arms!! Last time out on crappy tires, I couldnt hook for crap. 10.8 @ 129mph with a 1.89 60' :eek: Made some changes including a set of MT slicks, and going back out next weekend. trying to figure out were the pinion should be set at. Any tips from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

i have j cottons chrome moly double adjustable lowers, and uppers
pinion angle was 4 degrees 1.45 60ft--- change to -2.75 degree 1.39-1.4160ft.

Just curious what happened between this setup and the setup the car was sold with ? What failed ?

Congrats on the 9 sec pass!

I'm surprised nobody has asked the obvious question yet..

How much does the car weigh with driver??

Also, are you sure you didn't mean 34-35lbs of boost?:D ;)

In any event, the car is definitely hauling the mail for the combination and I'd venture to say with those 55's you're running her lean and mean!:eek:

Thats great numbers, i havent broke out the 12s yet, i need a alky kit, the home made ones not cutting it. HOW DOES PINON ANGLE EFFECT THE CAR!!!